What???!!!
We started teasing him about a year ago that he was getting "peach fuzz" on his upper lip. He got a set of razors and shaving cream (half as a joke) in his stocking for Christmas, but they have been sitting in the hall closet since Christmas morning. Last night he informs me that he has already shaved twice! I asked him how he could have just gone off and done it without letting me know so I could document it... and I guess that is why. He didn't want me standing there with a camera in his face while he did it. When I asked him what made him decide to shave, he informed me that his peach fuzz was getting a little long, and bugging him.
I'm a bit sad this morning. My baby boy is growning up. As if the fact that he is already taller than me was hard to take, now I have to live with the knowledge that he is shaving!!! This is just almost more than I can take! :)
I found this picture of him the other day, and just had to smile. When he was little, he loved his bed. As soon as I would put him in it at night, he would lay down and be out in no time. That all changed when we was moved out of the crib and into a "big boy bed"... he discovered his new freedom and never stopped moving! He is so funny now, because he hates to go to bed, but the minute he is still just a little too long, he is asleep!
Here is a more recent pic of him... taken the first day of school:
Oh how I love this stubborn, opinionated, caring, loving, teenage boy (who keeps reminding me that in 4 months he will be old enough for his drivers permit!)!! AHHRRR!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment