Friday, December 31, 2010

Year in Review

I have a mega post of our December all typed out and waiting to be posted. All of the pictures that I want to accompany the post, though, are on our desktop computer instead of my laptop, which is being used right now. So, it will have to wait, but that's ok! Before the night gets away from me, I wanted to post a quick review of our year.

January - Started house hunting, and found one we love! Kids were sick with pink-eye... NO FUN!

February - Moved!! Celebrated my 40th birthday. Dealt with tragedy of school shooting.

March - My baby became an official teen-ager!! Enjoyed Spring Break working around the house and at the farm.

April - Kidnapped my hubby for a weekend in Nashville! Started prepping my garden.

May - Kayti graduated high school!! Then she turned 18!! Summer break came!

June - Kayti started college. Worked in the garden. Celebrated Barry's birthday and our 19th wedding anniversary. Prepared for YW Camp

July - Went to YW Camp. Enjoyed the 4th of July with family. Prepared to head back to school and work.

August - Enjoyed a visit from my sister and niece (and her adorable baby boy). School started back. Soccer started.

September - Mayfield Family Reunion at Smith Lake!!

October - Fall Break... and trip to Savannah, Ga!! Soccer season ended.

November - Great month to reflect on our blessings. Two yummy Thanksgiving dinners - one at Nate and Alisha's, one with my family at the farm.

December - Lots of holiday fun! Josh turned 17; Kyle turned 15. Bought a new car for Barry (he has needed one for SOOO long!). Enjoyed a white Christmas... first one ever for Barry and the kids. I'm not sure about me... I think we might have had one or two when I lived in Idaho, but I can't remember.

I am looking forward to 2011. I'm sure there will be lots of challenges, as well as plenty of fun times.

I hope you have a wonderful new year!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Barry got a new ride? Whoopwhoop!!