Monday, November 24, 2008

Twilight... the movie

The Mayfield girls went to see Twilight on Friday night. We had a great time, and really enjoyed the movie. The theater was packed with teenage girls, and those of us who used to be teenage girls! I think there were only 2 men in the theater... both I'm sure where drug there by their significant others. I have to admit, that I was being way too critical of the movie at the beginning. I would lean over and complain about something to Kayti, and she would poke me and tell me to shut up! Once I finally relaxed I was able to have fun and enjoy it.

I bought the movie soundtrack last weekend, and it has really grown on me. Kayti and I had fun trying to guess which scene each song should go with, and I only got one right!

Thanks, girls, for a fun night! We need to not wait so long for another night out!

4 comments:

Stefanie said...

Haha i LOVED the movie. I was being too picky in the beginning too. I'd leave over to jess and say "Why isn't Edward being more.. Suave??" haha. I bought the soundtrack too! Let me guess, the one you guessed was the song at the baseball scene? Thats the one i guessed and i love that song (AND that scene!) lol. Good times :)

Sandy said...

Kim,
When practically everyone that I knew were reading the books, I just had no interest in a vampire love story. Sherry Woody had asked me to go to the movie with her Friday night as well. I loved it! I am hooked, I have to read the books!

Sharon said...

Glad y'all enjoyed the movie...we're going Saturday on a triple date (draggin' those men with us)!

Debbie said...

It was a lot of fun! I actually saw a preview for a movie called Bride Wars that comes out towards the beginning of January. It has Kate Hudson and Anne Hathaway in it, and I think it's rated PG. I think we need to plan another girls' night.... :-)